Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OCC Sketch Challenge #22

While blog hopping yesterday I came across this awesome sketch on the OCC Sketch blog and I thought it looked like a really fun sketch so had to try it out. This is my first time to join in one of the OCC challenges and I'm looking forward to participating again in the future. Love this sketch and will be using it again for sure. Here is the sketch:









This is the card that I made:


Hope everyone is having a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
~Deb~

3 comments:

Happy Stamper said...

Your cards are all so pretty as usual! I love the sketch and flowers on this one. I'm really into flowers lately and these are so pretty.

Kerry T said...

This card is beautiful. I found your blog through Emma's challenge. I love everything you have made.
mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Denise said...

GREAT card!!

All your cards are beautiful.