Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Christmas in July Challenge-The Cuttlebug Spot


I made this card for the Christmas in July challenge over on The Cuttlebug Spot site. I am loving all of these Christmas in July challenges because then at least I will have a few of my Christmas cards done before December!
I just love this cute little penguin from the Create-a-Critter cartridge. I used my Gypsy to hide the facial cuts and then used one of my  Peachy Keen stamps for the darling little face. The embossed background is sprayed with Shimmer Mist so it really sparkly although it doesn't show up in the picture as I had hoped. I also added some Ice Crystal Stickles to the snowflake brad.

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Deb~

3 comments:

Carolyn Ruiz said...

OMG! That is just the sweetest little penguin. Love the card that you made and I really like the embossing, too.

TFS!

Linda said...

This is elegant and cute all wrapped into one card!! Love that adorable little penguin!!!

Beebeebabs said...

This is the cutest card thanks for sharing