Sunday, June 27, 2010

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge


For Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge this week we were to create a scrapbook layout and use the Cricut cartridge Doodlecharms. This was a super fun challenge as I originally started scrapbooking several years ago and then got hooked on cardmaking and the scrapbooking fell by the wayside. It has been about 3 years since I have done any scrapbooking and while doing this challenge I realized how much I miss it. So thanks Emma for giving me the little push to get back to getting those family memories off the computer and in the albums. I know my grandchildren will love looking through the albums at the pictures!!
I used the Doodlecharms cartridge for the bunny head in the left corner and the Easter basket. Title was made using Storybook and the grass was done with Create-a-Critter. The bunny at the bottom right of the page and the eggs were all made with punches. Now to get the journaling done and get it in the album!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

1 comment:

My Creative Time said...

WOW, your 2-page layout came out AWESOME!! You are motivating me to do an EASTER layout ALSO!! Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday Challenge!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)