Friday, June 11, 2010

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge #2

I created this card for the Throwback Thursday challenge this week on Emma's blog. We were to use the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge and the colors blue, red and brown. Since I don't have that cartridge I used Doodlecharms which is one of the first cartridges I bought after getting my Cricut Expression and then used the required colors. It's hard to tell in the picture but there are Stickles on the swirls of "frosting" on the cupcake. Hope you have a great day and happy stamping!! TFL

3 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOW Deb, this is PERFECT!! YES, Doodlecharms was my 1st cartridge ALSO!! Thank you sooo much for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)

Gloria said...

Deb, love the cupcake!

Nanascreativecorner said...

I really like that cartridge, so much you can do with it. Cute card Deb, and I too love to spoil my grand sons... Thanks for visiting my blog.