Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #11- Clean and Simple


While blog hopping the other day I came upon this site called Lawnscaping and saw they had a fun challenge for the week. The challenge was to make a Clean and Simple card...right up my alley so I couldn't wait to make a card. In fact, while I was at it I made several cards using different colors and sentiments but still used the same basic layout. So not only did I make a card for the challenge, I also have some extra cards for my stash. Gotta love that!!! Unfortunately I don't own any Lawn Fawn stamps yet so had to use a retired SU set.


Here is a picture of the other cards I made using the same stamp set and layout but just changed up the colors and the sentiments.


Thanks for stopping by and checking in!
Have a fabulous day!
~Deb~

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very elegant!

Marie said...

Such beautiful and elegant cards! TFS =)

Laurel Beard said...

Just beautiful and elegant! Love your stash of CAS cards! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping......

June Houck said...

These are exquisite, Deb!