Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine Mailboxes

I found these little mailboxes that I had bought at Target on the Dollar Spot 2 years ago in a cabinet when I was doing some organizing in my craft room. I decided this was "the year" to finally do something with them. So I decorated them and filled them with goodies for the grandkids. The images on the doors are on Action Wobbles so they move back and forth when you touch them. Looks like Hello Kitty is dancing and the dump truck is going over some bumps! These were so fun to decorate....don't know why it took me 2 years to do something with them!  Now I wish I would have bought more!! :-)


Have a great evening!
~Deb~

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh these just turned out so darn cute!!! Love those little wobbles on the doors. 8-)

Happy Stamper said...

Sometimes it's worth the wait! Love the mailboxes! If I were your grandchild I would love getting one of these.

You've been doing a wonderful job with your cards (below) as usual too. I just love seeing the things you create!