Monday, December 27, 2010

Decorated Glass Blocks

WOW I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted anything. The past few weeks have been kind of a blur!! LOL Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and I wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!

Thought I would share somethings I have been working on the past few weeks. These are some decorated glass blocks that I made for some gifts and then of course I made one for me and one for my office!! My husband thought I had lost it when I told him I wanted him to drill some holes in the glass blocks but I assured if he would just drill the holes for me he would like what the end result would be!! They all turned out so pretty and everyone that I gave one to loved them. They were quite the topic of conversation at my office too and even had some people say that would buy some if I would make some more. They were so fun to make!! I even have an idea to make one with snowflakes and a Let it Snow sentiment for January....the possibilities are endless!!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Deb~

No comments: