Monday, August 9, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #53

For challenge # 53 over on Paper Cutz, we were to make a card, LO or craft project using a digital, hand stamped or Cricut cut image of a monkey, skunk, squirrel or hedgehog and any colors you'd like. I had seen Mary at Cardz TV make a tri-fold card and I had been wanting to give it a try. So I decided to make one for this challenge and add a little skunk to it. This was a really fun card to make and I will definitely be making more of these tri-fold cards in the future!


Inside of card

Thanks for stopping by!
~Deb~

2 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Cute, cute, cute card! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at PCC!
Hugs,
Mary

Linda said...

Oh I really like the way this card turned out.....don't you just love the way red and black looks so elegant even with a cute little skunk!!!