Monday, April 19, 2010

Thinking of You


I needed to make a card for one of the ladies at work who is having surgery later this week and it was a perfect excuse to use one of my new Cuttlebug embossing folders along with one of my favorite stamp sets, Thoughts and Prayers. Love them both!! While I had all the supplies out I went ahead and made four cards like this so I would have some extras. I thought these could be used for a Get Well, Sympathy or just to send to someone that needs a little pick me up and you are thinking of them. It seems I am always needing a card for one of those times and don't have anything made up so I am happy that I am ahead of the game! Thanks for taking time to check out my blog!
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Lovely card!

Happy Stamper said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the stamps you chose to go with this EB folder. You used the perfect colour combo as well.