Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy for You Card & Pink Stamper Challenge

This is a card I made for a lady I work with and her husband who has been being treated for cancer the past few months. They received WONDERFUL news on Thursday at their doctor appointment....he is cancer free!!!!! Such great news for such a great couple so I made this card for them today! Also fits for Robyn and Karlee's challenge over at Pink Stamper to make a scrapbook page with flowers or a "Springy" card to give away to someone!!! Thanks for the challenge Robyn and Karlee!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Deb, you did a fabulous job!!! Thanks so much for participating!!

Anonymous said...

Do you individuals have a facebook fan web page?

I regarded for one on twitter but couldn't discover one, I would really like to develop into a fan!

my website: having trouble getting pregnant after a miscarriage